That’s right, you heard it here first, the insider information is that the etnies RSS shoe has unfortunately been discontinued and is only available for purchase for the next week or so, after which it will no longer be sold!
The etnies RSS shoe has amazing feel and attention grabbing style and is a staple by anyone who wears it. For years it has been a team favorite across all teams, but apparently, all great things must come to an end.
So in a very short amount of time, like, NEXT WEEK, production on the etnies RSS shoe will be stopped and if you miss out, it will be hard if not impossible to find a pair in the future.
Personally, I’m sad to see this super-stylish, comfortable, skateable slip-on shoe discontinued as it has the following features:
- Classic Rap styling for low, slim style
- Durable Leather, Suede and/or Canvas Upper
- Thin padded tongue and collar for breathability
- Vulcanized construction that provides improved board feel
- STI Foam™ Lite level 1 cushioning footbed that relieves pressure and provides superior comfort to your feet
- 400 NBS rubber outsole with “rope” tread and internal EVA midsole provides great grip and arch support
- Sizes 5-14 for Men, Women and Children
The etnies RSS shoes are not only incredibly adaptable and comfortable, but you can even design your own using the online etnies custom shoe builder! The same style slipped on by the pros, RSS shoes are strong, durable and loaded with specialized details like an outsole pattern engineered for excellent grip and a genuine upper that can take abuse from skating.
The etnies online store is the best place to get your etnies rss shoes, directly from the source! As an Authorize.net Secure Verified Merchant, you don’t have to worry about cyberfraud and all major credit cards as well as Paypal payments are accepted.
Your Last Chance to Get the Discontinued etnies RSS Shoe by Skatessentials