Skateboard stickers, what to do with them, why do you even need them?
The following is a list (in no particular order) of some of the best uses for skateboard stickers.
- Do you need a Band-Aid?
- Body Ornaments/Clothing (points awarded for most original combinations and placement)
- Stick skateboard stickers on your bumper, on your bike, on your skateboard or if you drive a beater, on your dashboard.
- Use them on your notebooks, book covers and folders.
- Your locker looks a little bare
- Is that your dog barking at 3 a.m. every morning?
- Mark your territory, rails, ramps, chairs, doors, whatever won’t get you shot.
- Why spend time stitching? Patch holes in your favorite clothing with a sticker!
- Stick them on your desk, if you dare.
- String multiple stickers together for a makeshift belt.
- Update your skateboard deck graphics.
These are just a few of the many possible uses for your skateboard stickers. Do you have a use for skateboard stickers to add to this list? Comment below!Skateboard Stickers - Where am I supposed to stick these again? by Skatessentials